Current restrictions and changes (Post-18 April 2022)
Thank you for bearing with us while Scottish Coronavirus guidance was brought in line with the relaxation of restrictions that was already in place in England and only applied to our Newcastle venue.
The following update to restrictions now applies to all 3 of our venues.
- As of today (April 18/05/2022), Scotland's last remaining Coronavirus restrictions - in particular, the wearing of mandatory facemasks in public places and on public transport - have been lifted.
- As such, we are no longer requesting customers to wear a face covering during the show or whilst moving around the venue(s).
- However, we ask that everyone please be aware and respectful of customers and staff who continue to wear a mask for their own safety, peace of mind and the safety of others.
- Customers are no longer requested to take a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) on the day of, or as close to the day of, the show.
- Customers are no longer required to scan the Track & Trace QR code on arrival and provide their information.
We offer 100% refunds. Anyone with Covid symptoms or a positive test result should not attend and is advised to contact [email protected]. We will arrange a full refund as quickly as possible but please bear with us during busy periods.
Keep safe and thank you for supporting live comedy.