Our Edinburgh,Glasgow and Newcastle venues are closed due to government guidelines.
Our Newcastle venue is closed until December 4th.
What to expect from our Newcastle venue with our stringent Covid19 secure protocols when we return.
To ensure the safety of customers, staff and acts. Here is information about our shows including booking information and what to expect from your visit.
‘Couldn’t have asked for a better and safer environment. Great atmosphere and stuck to Covid guidelines. Absolutely nailed it!’ – Customer Review
Newcastle Covid19 Protocols
All bookings must be for bubbles of 2 or 4 people from the same household as per the latest government rules.
Masks are mandatory for all guests during their visit (apart from when taking a drink briefly). We strongly encourage you to bring and wear your own but they will be available at the venue for those who forget. This is mandatory as per Public Health England guidelines for venues such as ours. Visors will also be available during the show for customers to use if they wish. We understand that it may not feel comfortable, but we do aim to create as safe an environment as possible.
Take a look at how we take your comfort and safety seriously.
Video showing safe and comfortable spacing inside the club...
Bookings and Timings
- All customers will have seating in bubbles for their visit (No standing 🙂!)
- To allow for safe visits as per government advice, tickets are currently only available to book in advance in Booking Bubbles of 2 or 4, generally. No other amount of tickets will be available to book. No tickets will be available to purchase at the venue or on the day of an event..
- This is a ticketless event - no tickets are posted or handed out on the day and we operate a guestlist entry system. Tickets are not transferable as ID can be checked to make sure collected tickets match the booking name.
- Late admittance is not guaranteed.
- It is a condition of entry that ticket holders do not photograph, film, record or stream the show. Offenders will be removed and not permitted re-entry.
- This event takes place in the main venue basement space (just like the good old days!) with a total of 94 tickets available per show and will operate as a one-way system where possible.
- Once you have made a successful booking, a member of the team will call you up to 3 days before your chosen event and confirm a convenient time for your arrival. This is so that we can stagger arrival times and allow for safe distancing and to stop overcrowding. We ask that all members of your booking party must arrive together at the same time to help with this.
Questions we'll ask you to consider before booking and upon entry to the venue
Are you booking for one household or support bubble for a booking of 2 or 4 tickets only?
Have any members of your party been displaying signs of illness in the last 14 days?
Have any members of your party in their respective households or social circles been around those displaying symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
Have you or any members of your party placed yourself at significant risk of contracting coronavirus within the last 14 days?
Please note: If any answers to the questions are false, we strongly advise you against booking as refunds may not be provided.
Arriving For Your Show
- As part of the test and trace initiative, all attending members will be asked to check-in upon arrival and leave contact details upon entry. This is mandatory UK law.
- Check-in details are recorded on arrival by using the NHS COVID-19 app and scanning our venue QR code on arrival (Apple Store Download | Android Play Store Download). A paper version can also be used to collect a name, email and telephone number.
- For paper contract tracing, a separate guest list page is provided for each party to note all members together to keep your details separate and safe from other bookings whilst we also complying with GDPR.
- Any members of a party who cannot provide contact details will be refused entry as per UK law.
- A short 4 question check will be asked upon entry and this information. If any answers to the questions are false, we will not be able to allow you entry and no refund can be provided. Please see above for the questions which will be asked and checked on your personal contact page before your entry. These questions relate to UK & local law. We reserve the right to refuse entry if we feel a booking is not complying with restrictions. For full Government guidelines click here.
- All information taken as part of your booking check-in is securely stored and destroyed after 21 days following your visit.
- A temperature check will also take place on each attendee.
During The Show
- All guests are strongly encouraged to bring and wear their own mask. Masks will be available for those who forget. This is mandatory as per Public Health England guidelines for venues such as ours. Visors will also be available during the show for customers to use. We understand that it may not feel comfortable, but we do aim to create as safe an environment as possible.
- Drinks service will be provided and available to order from our happy bar team when you arrive. Masks or visors should be momentarily moved to enjoy your drinks and replaced.
- Contactless/card payments only – no cash. We want you to have a great time in your booking bubble and stop areas of overcrowding to make your visit as safe as possible.
- Most importantly - enjoy seeing a live comedy show with your friends or family in a safe environment!
- Once the show has finished the team will ask customers to leave at staggered intervals to allow for safe social distancing.
- Temperature checks will take place upon entry for each attendee.
- Touch free hand sanitizers will be available throughout the venue for your use.
- Touchpoints will be cleaned regularly throughout an event by staff members.
(Touchpoints can include, but not limited to, handles, rails, and card machines)
- WC facilities will also have increased cleaning during operating hours.
- Please follow staff advice and systems in place to help with safe social distancing.
- All staff members will wear masks & clear plastic visors, or gloves, when serving you.
- We encourage all guests to bring and wear their own face coverings. Visors will also be available at the venue as will masks for those who forget. Masks are mandatory for inside a venue such as ours and throughout the show.
- Risk assessments for operations which includes both staff and guests have been completed. This is reviewed regularly in line with government advice and Public Health England.
- Please respect our staff as they work in the interests of keeping everyone as safe as possible during your visit.
Further Information and Changes
We understand if you may need further information, and as we are still working with limited operations as a company, we first ask that you email us with your query to email@example.com
If you need to make a change to your booking, we are unable to refund individual tickets for a booking bubble and advise you not to book if you think members of your party require cancellation. Refunds are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of the company when made with 5 working days’ notice. If accepted, these booking refunds will only be available as a whole booking bubble and not for individual tickets.
ENJOY THE SHOW & KEEP SUPPORTING LIVE COMEDY!!