You supply the suggestions. They supply the laughs!
Be prepared for an edge-of-your-seat improv comedy joyride from Newcastle’s hot-fast hilarians, The Suggestibles. Hold on, as their show is a speeding rollercoaster of spontaneous games, skits, sketches and songs, that’ll make you shake with laughter, topped off with their ingenious musical, ‘Aspects Of…’ that could entirely do you in.
The Suggestibles have no script, no score, and no two shows are ever the same. Your suggestions inspire the works. So come and inspire them! Best audience suggestion WINS two tickets to another Suggestibles show here. Resident at the Newcastle Stand since we first opened, you can catch The Suggestibles on Thursdays several times a year.
The Suggestibles do a whole lot of fun stuff, big theatrical events, improv workshops, festivals and retreats. Find out all about them at The Suggestibles website. Watch live video recordings of their shows on their YouTube channel. Read 50 ***** audience reviews for The Suggestibles at The Stand on TripAdvisor and almost 100 ***** reviews on their Facebook page.
‘As seen in the Times Top 5 Comedy Nights Out Nationwide’
'One of the hottest comedy tickets in the North East' Guardian
'There’s nothing more satisfying than comedy which makes you ache with laughter – and The Suggestibles provide exactly that… It seems there’s no end to their talents' Journal
'The best bit is watching and willing them to dig their way out of the ludicrous hole they’ve just put so much effort into digging for themselves in the first place… I suggest you go along!' Chronicle
'Wildly irreverent and zanily dreamlike… they make scripted comedy look like staying home to descale the kettle' Crack
'The best thing to happen to hilarity since the advent of the laugh' NARC
‘Whether serious political wit or ridiculous slapstick, the comedy was beyond side-splitting… undoubtedly one of the greatest acts in the region’ Courier
'If you’re coming in from the cold, The Suggestibles may just change your perception of what live comedy is all about' Gigglebeat
'An hour and a half of comedy gold. I barely had time to wipe away my tears of laughter before more came' Shields Gazette
Can't see the bubble your looking for email [email protected]
Please note show duration is 90 minutes including an interval-Table service is provided for drinks.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
- Please read current safety restrictions which are updated HERE. Communication will also be made closer to the event. Booking and attendance restrictions apply as per UK or regional legislation and advice.
- All ticketing bookings come with safe socially distanced seating from other parties.
- The show is approx 120 minutes long with an interval and all bookings are allocated an arrival time a day or two before the event to allow for a staggered and safe arrival for your party (this could be up to 60minutes before the show start time).
- Booking bubbles are currently available for 2, 3,4,5 or 6 tickets. ‘The Rule of 6’ is indoors a group of up to 6 from any number of households. – All booking bubbles must remain socially distanced in the venue at all times.
- Masks are currently mandatory within performance venues. Please bring your own or one will be supplied for use during your visit.
- During your visit, payments are contactless or by card.
- COVID Safe cleaning protocls are in practice before, during and after each event.
- We hope that COVID restrictions will be further relaxed by 21 June 2021, if it's safe to do so, and we will always follow government guidance and keep our customers informed. If restrictions are relaxed, venue capacity may be safely increased which still allows for all tickets to still be seated.
- If you cannot attend due to showing symptoms or feeling unwell, please contact [email protected] to discuss rescheduling your booking.
- Most importantly - enjoy seeing a live comedy show with your friends or family in a safe environment!
Take a look at how we take your comfort and safety seriously.
Video showing safe and comfortable spacing inside the club (October 2020)...