Stewart Lee: Virus Tornado
Please note show resheduled from 1 December 2020
SORRY SOLD OUT! Please check other timings for availability.
If you wish to be added to a list for possible returns for this date and timings please email [email protected]
Remember to include:
- Name of the show
- Date of the show
- Number of tickets
- Contact number
Stewart Lee's 2019 show SNOWFLAKE TORNADO is on hiatus (***** Guardian), but 50 final dates are rescheduled for 2021.
See him rewrite and rework the sixty minutes of it that have been rendered irrelevant by events. Sure to be shoddy as hell, but all proceeds go to the needy venue!
See "the world's greatest living stand-up" (Times) close up in a socially-distanced, non-match fit state, shuffling towards something.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
We can’t wait to open and welcome you back to doing what we love most – live comedy shows!
We hope that you’ll appreciate that we want to do this as safely as possible for you, our acts and staff.
Please take a moment to read the below information. We know it looks like a lot, but we want everyone to have a great time with us and know what to expect before confirming your booking.
Please be aware that at least one form of face covering is mandatory indoors for venues such as ours - masks and/or a visor. We encourage you to bring your own, but all can be supplied at the venue.
Take a look at how we take your comfort and safety seriously.
Video showing safe and comfortable spacing inside the club...
Video showing how we take your safety seriously at our courtyard shows recently...
Bookings and Timings
- All tickets offer seating in bubbles.
- Only booking bubbles of 2 or 4 tickets are available to book and must be part of same household or support bubble. This is UK law and we reserve the right to refuse entry if we feel a booking is not complying with restrictions. For full Government guidelines click here.
- Tickets are currently only available to book in advance. No other amount of tickets will be available to book. No tickets will be available to purchase at the venue or on the day of an event.
- The total ticket price for a booking bubble of 2 is £30 and the total price of a booking bubble of 4 is £60. Booking fees are applicable. Postage is unavailable.
- This is a ticketless event - no tickets are posted or handed out on the day and we operate a guestlist entry system. Tickets are not transferable as ID can be checked to make sure collected tickets match the booking name.
- In rare exception, should a show run past the current 10pm curfew, DCMS have confirmed that this is legal for a show to continue. Live performances are not required to finish by 10pm. Alcohol cannot be served after 10pm. All Stand Comedy Club performances are aimed to finish before 10pm.
- This event takes place in the main venue basement space (just like the good old days with a total of 94 tickets available per show and will operate as a one-way system where possible.
- Once you have made a successful booking, a member of the team will call you up to 3 days before your chosen event and confirm a convenient time for your arrival. This is so that we can stagger arrival times and allow for safe distancing and to stop overcrowding. We ask that all members of your booking party must arrive together at the same time to help with this.
Questions we'll ask you to consider before booking and entry to the venue
- Have any members of your party been displaying signs of illness in the last 14 days?
- Have any members of your party in their respective households or social circles been around those displaying symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Have any members of your party put yourself at significant risk of contracting Corona Virus in the last 14 days?
Please note: If any answers to the questions are false, we strongly advise you against booking as refunds may not be provided.
Arriving For Your Show
- As part of the test and trace initiative, all attending members will be asked to check-in upon arrival and leave contact details upon entry. This is mandatory UK law.
- Check-in details are recorded on arrival by using the NHS COVID-19 app and scanning our venue QR code on arrival (Apple Store Download | Android Play Store Download). A paper version can also be used to collect a name, email and telephone number.
- For paper contract tracing, a separate guest list page is provided for each party to note all members together to keep your details separate and safe from other bookings whilst we also complying with GDPR.
- Any members of a party who cannot provide contact details will be refused entry as per UK law.
- A short 4 question check will be asked upon entry and this information. If any answers to the questions are false, we will not be able to allow you entry and no refund can be provided. Please see above for the questions which will be asked and checked on your personal contact page before your entry.
- All information taken as part of your booking check-in is securely stored and destroyed after 21 days following your visit.
- A temperature check will also take place on each attendee.
During The Show
- All guests are encouraged to bring and wear their own mask. Masks will be available for those who forget. This is mandatory as per Public Health England guidelines for venues such as ours. Visors will also be available during the show for customers to use . We understand that it may not feel comfortable but we do aim to create as safe an environment as possible.
- Drinks table service will be provided and available to order from our happy bar team when you arrive.
- Contactless/card payments only – no cash. We want you to have a great time in your booking bubble and stop areas of overcrowding to make your visit as safe as possible.
- Most importantly - enjoy seeing a live comedy show with your friends or family in a safe environment!
- Once the show have finished the team will ask customers to leave at staggered intervals to allow for safe social distancing.
- Temperature checks will take place upon entry for each attendee.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available throughout the venue for your use.
- Touchpoints will be cleaned regularly throughout an event by staff members. Touchpoints can include, but not limited to, handles, rails and card machines.
- WC facilities will also have increased cleaning during operating hours.
- Please follow staff advice and systems in place to help with safe social distancing.
- All staff members will wear masks & clear plastic visors, or gloves, when serving you.
- We encourage all guests to bring and wear their own face coverings. Visors will also be available at the venue as will masks for those who forget. Face coverings are mandatory for inside a venue such as ours. At least one must be worn - mask and/or visor.
- Risk assessments for operations which includes both staff and guests have been completed. This is reviewed regularly in line with government advice and Public Health England.
- Please respect our staff as they work in the interests of keeping everyone as safe as possible during your visit.
Further Information and Changes
We understand if you may need further information, and as we are still working with limited operations as a company, we first ask that you email us with your query to [email protected]
If you need to make a change to your booking, we are unable to refund individual tickets for a booking bubble and advise you not to book if you think members of your party require cancellation. Refunds are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of the company when made with 5 working days’ notice. If accepted, these booking refunds will only be available as a whole booking bubble and not for individual tickets.
PLEASE ENJOY THE SHOW & KEEP SUPPORTING LIVE COMEDY!!