Carl Hutchinson’s Club Night!
Sorry Sold Out! Please check other timings of this show for availability.
Carl is back for third consecutive week and has handpicked some of the best stand ups from the UK comedy circuit for a triumphant return of live comedy!
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
We can’t wait to open up and welcome you back to doing what we love most – live comedy shows!
We hope that you’ll appreciate that we want to do this as safely as possible for you, our acts and staff.
Please take a moment to read the below information. We know it looks like a lot but we want everyone to have a great time with us and know what to expect before confirming your booking.
Bookings and Timings
- To allow for safe visits as per government advice, tickets are currently only available to book in advance in Booking Bubbles of 2 or 4 tickets. No other amount of tickets will be available to book. No tickets will be available to purchase at the venue or on the day of an event.
- The total ticket price for a booking bubble of 2 is £40 and the total price of a booking bubble of 4 is £80. Booking fees are applicable. Postage is unavailable.
- This event takes place in the courtyard with a total of 34 tickets available per show and will operate as a one way system where possible. The courtyard has a covering provided should there be any rain but please still dress appropriately for the outdoor performance.
Questions we'll ask you to consider before booking and entry to the venue
- Have any members of your party been displaying signs of illness in the last 14 days?
- Have any members of your party in their respective households or social circles been around those displaying symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled from or through an area considered to be a coronavirus hotspot?
- Once you have made a successful booking, a member of the team will call you up to 3 days before your chosen event and confirm a convenient time for your arrival. This is so that we can stagger arrival times and allow for safe distancing and to stop overcrowding. We ask that all members of your booking party must arrive together at the same time to help with this.
Arriving For Your Show
- Upon entry, the booking member of your party (lead booker) will have their details checked to confirm that we have a correct name, telephone number and email for test and trace purposes (if required). We only require contact detail for 1 member of your party. A separate page is provided for each party to keep your details separate and safe from others whilst we also complying with GDPR.
- A short 3 question check will be confidentially asked upon entry and this information will be securely stored and destroyed after 21 days following your visit along with your lead bookers printed contact details. If any answers to the questions are false we will not be able to allow you entry and no refund can be provided. Please see above for the questions which will be asked and checked on your personal contact page before your entry.
During The Show
- All guests will be provided and encouraged to wear a visor during the show. We understand that it may not feel comfortable for all customers and no judgement will be made but we do aim to create as safe an environment as possible.
- Drinks service will be provided and available to order from our happy bar team when you arrive. Contactless/card payments only – no cash. We want you to have a great time in your booking bubble and stop areas of overcrowding to make your visit as safe as possible.
- Most importantly - enjoy seeing a live comedy show with your friends or family in a safe environment!
- Once the show have finished the team will ask customers to leave at staggered intervals to allow for safe social distancing.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available throughout the venue for your use.
- Touchpoints will be cleaned regularly throughout an event by staff members. Touchpoints can include, but not limited to, handles, rails and card machines.
- WC facilities will also have increased cleaning during operating hours.
- Please follow staff advice and systems in place to help with safe social distancing.
- All staff members will wear clear plastic visors and/or masks, or gloves, when serving you.
- We encourage all guests to bring and wear their own face coverings or visors as they see fit.
- Risk assessments have been carried our for operations and include both staff and guests. This is reviewed regularly in line with government advice and Public Health England.
- Please respect our staff as they work in the interests of keeping everyone as safe as possible during your visit.
Further Information and Changes
We understand if you may need further information, and as we are still working with limited operations as a company, we first ask that you email us with your query to email@example.com
If you need to make a change to your booking, we are unable to refund individual tickets for a booking bubble and advise you not to book if you think members of your party require cancellation. Refunds are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of the company when made with 5 working days’ notice. If accepted, these booking refunds will only be available as a whole booking bubble and not for individual tickets.