Sorry Sold Out!
if your looking for return tickets email [email protected] with your email and contact number along with the amount of tickets your looking for.
We have a limited number of tickets for Mark's show Tomorrow which can be purchased HERE
Don't miss this the first post-pandemic solo show from the Multi award winning Scottish stand-up hailed as one of the best in the country. Nelson is renowned for his brilliantly dark material, as host of BBC’s smash-hit show The Good, The Bad & The Unexpected and from our very own online Saturday Live at the Stand comedy shows, as well as his viral creation “News at 3” (180+ million views!). So it will be blistering and it will be hard hitting and above all, it will be very, very funny.
‘An unquestionably talented writer and performer… knack for making people laugh about things they know they really shouldn’t… Pithy-but-charming delivery, great jokes, and lots of them.’ Telegraph
‘Profoundly hilarious… possesses a talent that is simply obscene… This is irreverence done right.’ ★★★★ List
‘Blistering material which pushes dangerously near the boundaries of good taste’ Sunday Times
Please note show duration is 60 minutes including an interval-Table service is provided for drinks before the show.
cant see the bubble your looking for email [email protected]
This show is still socially distanced at a capacity of 110 tickets. We are no longer calling customers to stagger arrival times.
Please allow some extra time for distanced queuing into the venue. QR code check-in will be available on arrival. Table service for drinks will be in operation throughout the show.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
-We respectfully ask you to wear a mask at all times in the venue as per government advice for live entertainment venues and our venue policy. Exceptions for medical exemptions and to take a drink allowed.
- To ensure the safety and comfort for customers, staff and acts we are running at reduced capacity with social distancing. Our capacity will increase when safe and sensible to do so. We are currently not taking bookings of more than 6 people.
- Please respect our staff who are here to help you enjoy your visit.
- The show is approx 60 minutes long with an interval.
- Booking bubbles are currently available for 2, 3,4,5 or 6 tickets. – All booking bubbles must remain socially distanced in the venue at all times.
- During your visit, payments are contactless or by card.
- COVID Safe cleaning protocols are in practice before, during and after each event.
- If you cannot attend due to showing symptoms or feeling unwell, please contact [email protected] to discuss rescheduling your booking.
- Most importantly - enjoy seeing a live comedy show with your friends or family in a safe environment!
Take a look at how we take your comfort and safety seriously.
Video showing safe and comfortable spacing inside the club (October 2020)...