Simon Munnery: Alan Parker Urban Warrior Farewell Tour
Show And Tell present
Please note show resheduled from 21 April 2021
Only bubbles of 2 remain
Multi award-winning comedian Simon Munnery reprises his notorious alter ego, the bedsit anarchist Alan Parker Urban Warrior.
Once the most radical, now the only radical, Alan returns with the old gold, the old truths, and some new truths (based on the old truths).
For over 35 years, Munnery has performed around the world, experimenting with and innovating the stand-up form. In the 1990s, his Alan Parker: Urban Warrior character took the comedy circuit by storm, garnering Munnery his own BBC Radio 1 series, which Time Out London called ‘the funniest thing on Radio One’ and a residency on ITV’s Saturday Live. 1996 saw him collaborate with Graham Linehan and Stewart Lee for BBC2 show, London Shouting, in his Alan Parker guise, and the character also become a regular contributor to NME magazine.
‘Gloriously inept radical anorak.’ Times
‘Marx, Engles and Sid Vicious would all have died laughing.’ Guardian
‘Munnery’s parody of a punk rock anarcho snowflake, hand drawn with real love for its subject, returns to a world worse than any he could have imagined in his home decade of the 1980s.’ Stewart Lee
Simon Munnery is a British Comedy Award nominee, Perrier Award nominee, Sony Radio Award winner and Chortle Award winner. He’s most recently appeared in C4’s acclaimed Flowers, and will soon be seen in Will Sharpe’s Louis Wain movie biopic, co-starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Claire Foy.
Be quick to book – capacity is limited to 91 to make things as comfortable and safe as possible for everyone.
We hope you're as excited as we are - what a line-up!!
Can't see the bubble your looking for email [email protected]
Please note show duration is 1 hour 40 mins including an interval-Table service is provided for drinks.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
- Please read current safety restrictions which are updated HERE. Communication will also be made closer to the event. Booking and attendance restrictions apply as per UK or regional legislation and advice.
- All ticketing bookings come with safe socially distanced seating from other parties.
- The show is approx 120 minutes long with an interval and all bookings are allocated an arrival time no less than 24 hour prior to the show you'll be called to arrange a time (this could be up to 60minutes before the show start time).
- Booking bubbles are currently available for this show in 2 and 4 tickets. Booking in 'household bubbles' no longer applies the current rules are up to 6 people from 2 households.
- Masks are currently mandatory within performance venues. Please bring your own or one will be supplied for use during your visit.
- During your visit, payments are contactless or by card.
- COVID Safe cleaning protocls are in practice before, during and after each event.
- We hope that COVID restrictions will be further relaxed by 21 June 2021, if it's safe to do so, and we will always follow government guidance and keep our customers informed. If restrictions are relaxed, venue capacity may be safely increased which still allows for all tickets to still be seated.
- If you cannot attend due to showing symptoms or feeling unwell, please contact [email protected] to discuss rescheduling your booking.
- Most importantly - enjoy seeing a live comedy show with your friends or family in a safe environment!
Take a look at how we take your comfort and safety seriously.
Video showing safe and comfortable spacing inside the club (October 2020)...